[Geany-Devel] Devel Digest, Vol 93, Issue 3

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Wed Dec 16 17:01:08 UTC 2015

What they were suggesting would work for others and not just your own
computer.
What was meant here is to:

 1. /Fork geany on github./
 2. Modify geany's code to add GEANY_API_SYMBOL to the functions you
    want made public.
 3. Add API documentation
 4. Move the function declarations above GEANY_PRIVATE in the header.
 5. /Commit the changes to your fork on github./
 6. /Create a "pull request" from /_/within github's web interface/_/,
    requesting pulling the changes in to the core product./

That way, everyone benefits :-)

I've been considering doing this myself to get some functionality back
for my plugins since they fixed the symbols for linux.

Thanks,

Steve