[Geany-Devel] GeanyLua compatiblity with Lua > 5.2

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Apr 25 03:48:32 UTC 2015

Another thought, Dominic, does Fedora *ONLY* provide 5.3?  Surely it
would provide both 5.3 and 5.2 like Debian/Ubuntu (which also still
provides 5.1), so the new maintainer would only need to ensure the
right one is selected by the <shudder>autotools and waf</shudder>
build systems.