[Geany-Devel] [geany/geany-plugins] 73ae49: waf: Fix the checks for openpty() on FreeBSD

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu Apr 16 19:47:16 UTC 2015

On 16/04/15 18:47, Dimitar Zhekov wrote:
> On 16.4.2015 г. 12:37, Thomas Martitz wrote:
>> Am 15.04.2015 um 19:15 schrieb Dimitar Zhekov:
>>> That's exactly what I'm talking about. The white horizontal line,
>>> which normally gives nice outline [vertical_tabs], but is almost [...]
>>> due to the white editor background, combined with the identical
>>> unchangeable background for the tabs. Not completely
>>> indistinguishable, but much worse than 2.22, and hard on many tabs.
>>
>> In my splitwindow2 patches I underline the text label in active tab. So
>> that the user can tell which of the 2 notebooks is active currently (the
>> tabs alone don't show that).
>>
>> Would that be a worthy fix to your problem?
>
> Yes. The ability to have the current tab underlined, italic or bold
> seems like a good thing to have, irrespective of my problems with 2.24 +
> Win~1. It probably should be done programmatically?

I sort of like the idea. And would agree that it might be not just
useful on Windows.
Thomas, can this be done in code so it could be enabled/disabled by a
setting?