[Geany-Devel] [geany/geany-plugins] 73ae49: waf: Fix the checks for openpty() on FreeBSD

Thomas Martitz kugel at xxxxx
Thu Apr 16 09:37:01 UTC 2015

Am 15.04.2015 um 19:15 schrieb Dimitar Zhekov:
> On 14.4.2015 г. 22:37, Enrico Tröger wrote:
>> On 13/04/15 19:33, Dimitar Zhekov wrote:
>>>
>>> In 2.24, the horizontal tabs under Win~1 have this "flat" or
>>> "modern" or
>>> whatever look, and you can only distinguish the current tab via a
>>> slight
>>> 3D effect. And unlike 3.x, where you can easily set the active tab
>>
>> I don't get it.
>> For me it looks like as in the attached screenshot. I don't have a GTK
>> 2.16 build at hand for a direct comparison but the notebook tabs look OK
>> to me in the GTK 2.24 build.
>
> That's exactly what I'm talking about. The white horizontal line,
> which normally gives nice outline [vertical_tabs], but is almost lost
> due to the white editor background, combined with the identical
> unchangeable background for the tabs. Not completely
> indistinguishable, but much worse than 2.22, and hard on many tabs.

In my splitwindow2 patches I underline the text label in active tab. So
that the user can tell which of the 2 notebooks is active currently (the
tabs alone don't show that).

Would that be a worthy fix to your problem?

Best regards