[Geany-Devel] [geany/geany-plugins] 73ae49: waf: Fix the checks for openpty() on FreeBSD

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Apr 16 00:42:43 UTC 2015

On 15 April 2015 at 05:37, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

>>> I just merged PR #245[0], so 2.24 should be good version to use.
>>
>> On 13.4.2015 г. 04:12, Lex Trotman wrote:
>>
>>> 2.18!!! c'mon, get with it, Geany is now 2.24 :)
>>
>> Wow, that may be not a very good news for the Windows users.
>>
>> In 2.24, the horizontal tabs under Win~1 have this "flat" or "modern" or
>> whatever look, and you can only distinguish the current tab via a slight
>> 3D effect. And unlike 3.x, where you can easily set the active tab
>
> I don't get it.
> For me it looks like as in the attached screenshot. I don't have a GTK
> 2.16 build at hand for a direct comparison but the notebook tabs look OK
> to me in the GTK 2.24 build.

I agree that tabs displayed as per your screenshot make the active one
less than visible at a quick glance, but changing the whole of GTK
just to change the theming seems a bit heavy.