[Geany-Devel] Blank completion popups on Windows

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Tue Apr 14 16:45:03 UTC 2015

On 14.4.2015 г. 02:00, Lex Trotman wrote:
> On 14 April 2015 at 07:32, Colomban Wendling<lists.ban at herbesfolles.org>  wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I don't use my Windows VM very often, but I realized today that the
>> completion popups were broken there during the 1.25 cycle [1].
>>
>> Could everyone using a development version of Geany under Windows tell
>> me whether it works for them or not, and their Windows and GTK versions?
>> I myself tried on XP SP3 with GTK 2.24.10.
>
> XP is no longer supported
> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows/end-support-help so it
> doesn't matter.

That was heavy. :) Should we declare half of the Linux distributions
unsupported, because they never had any official support in the first
place? Or discard Windows 8.x, since it's less popular than XP? [1]

[1]
http://www.netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0

--
E-gards: Jimmy