[Geany-Devel] [geany/geany-plugins] 73ae49: waf: Fix the checks for openpty() on FreeBSD

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Mon Apr 13 17:33:00 UTC 2015

On 13.4.2015 г. 04:12, Lex Trotman wrote:

 > 2.18!!! c'mon, get with it, Geany is now 2.24 :)

Wow, that may be not a very good news for the Windows users.

In 2.24, the horizontal tabs under Win~1 have this "flat" or "modern" or
whatever look, and you can only distinguish the current tab via a slight
3D effect. And unlike 3.x, where you can easily set the active tab
background with CSS, in 2.24 the (in)active horizontal tabs are always
with the same background AFAICT.

In fact, I have not found a way to change neither the active nor the
inactive horizontal tab background in 2.24 - even with all backgrounds
for all widgets set to red, the horizontal tabs are still light gray.

Using color to distinguish the tabs does the job, albeit worse, but
conflicts with Geany red for modified and green for read-only tab. If
somebody knows how to change the (in)active horizontal tab background,
please drop me a note...

On 13.4.2015 г. 04:05, Matthew Brush wrote:

 > Remove pre-GTK+ 2.24 preprocessor checks and related code

Looking at the changes, the lowest gtk+ version checked is 2.20, which
suggests that for Geany there is no difference between 2.22 and 2.24.
Would it be possible to keep the minimum version 2.22? I have heard it
has some problems under Windows, but never actually seen any.

--
E-gards: Jimmy