[Geany-Devel] Patch: Enable per project line wrapping

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Sep 25 11:57:19 UTC 2014

On 25/09/2014 09:33, Tim Tassonis wrote:
> Hi all
>
> As threatened two weeks ago, I now created a patch to geany to enable
> line_wrapping on a per-project basis. Seems to be working fine, I put
> the checkbox to enable it on the Editor tab of the project properties.
>
> I hope I did everything right:
> - git clone git://github.com/geany/geany.git geany
> - Made my changes
> - Did a fresh git pull
> - git commit -a
> - git format-patch HEAD^
>

> I attach the resulting patch to the email, please tell when you need it
> in another way.

Thanks, I turned it into a pull request as it may need a few tweaks (and
it's easier for people to review there):

https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/337

You can follow comments there, if you have any questions about using
github feel free to ask ;-)

Regards,
Nick