[Geany-Devel] Switched to Win~1

Tim Tassonis stuff at xxxxx
Mon Sep 22 10:19:01 UTC 2014

A bit surprised as well, but just goes to show how divisive the systemd
people and their successful attempts to pull all major distros on their
side are for the whole Linux community. The critics are left with a feeling
of total helplessness, as even Debian bent over willingly and swept aside
things like portability with their own non-Linux variants, effectively
abandoning them, just repeating the well layed-out systemd propaganda with
nearly robotic obeyance. Lennart and co really demonstrate an example
masterpiece of how to destroy a community, by constantly breaking promises,
creating unnecessary dependencies to force their stuff down people's
throats, calling every critic a dinosaur of the nineties and an emotionally
unstable "systemd hater", all for the sake of a few seconds bootup speed.