[Geany-Devel] Switched to Win~1

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sun Sep 21 13:48:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

Since Debian is leaning more and more towards systemd, especially with
gvfs installed, and since systemd-init breaks my system, I finally sat
on my back and migrated to Windows. It's not a good system either, but
gets the job done.

Now, Geany under Win~1 has some deficiencies, due to gtk+, so I'll
probably use it as a debugger only, and limit myself to the official
releases. But if somebody decides to apply the spawning fix, or parsing
the columns in compiler messages, or the small patch that adds virtual
column to the status bar, I will be glad to help.

Also, if Scope has any problems building with or running under gtk+3,
I'll fix them (some Linux programs are not replaceable, so I kept a
small Debian system in dual boot). But there will be no gtk+4 support,
at least not from me.

--
E-gards: Jimmy