[Geany-Devel] SourceFarce

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Sep 1 02:27:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know, I deleted my Source Forge account
after like 20 times of losing my comments. This final time it was a
detailed C++ explanation on Scintilla's bug tracker that took a lot of
thought and effort to write, which as usual I lost due to forgetting how
crappy Source Forge login and bug tracking software is.

I'm sure nobody really cares, but if there's some Geany
bug/feature/patch posted there that anyone thinks I should look at,
you'll have to forward me the details. I won't ever use SF.net again
(actually blocked whole domain in my /etc/hosts), and won't be
contributing anything to any project's bug trackers there.

In the meantime, Geany's Github bug tracker is active since a while
(though not for Geany-Plugins), so I'll be sure to continue monitoring
and contributing to that tracker, and of course the mailing lists.