[Geany-Devel] Linkage-Cleanup Build System Breakage

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Sun Oct 26 15:34:28 UTC 2014

On 25/10/2014 19:37, Matthew Brush wrote:
> I can probably fix-up the makefile.win32 files if nobody else will as
> it's just plain GNU make and should be similar changes as the Autotools.

OK.

> It will require a couple more *nix utilities, namely `sed`, `sort`, and
> `uniq` (or a `sort` that supports the `-u` option). A quick search finds
> sed[1] and coreutils[2] which contains `sort` (probably with -u option)
> and `uniq`. I assume MSYS also includes these common utils.

I suppose that's OK. The doc target already needs sed, but building the
docs is optional. We might want to either require MSYS to build on
Windows (currently it's an option), or otherwise update the website
instructions about how to install the other utilities.