[Geany-Devel] Windows installer snapshots with GTK 2.24

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Oct 14 21:04:53 UTC 2014

Hey,

Le 14/10/2014 19:50, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> [...]
>
> - auto completion popup is rendered incorrectly

I don't see that on my GTK 2.24.10, it works just fine here.

> - some icons are missing/not displayed correctly

I never really noticed, but I have this problem too.

BTW, I couldn't build current Git with Waf, with the error
"SHGFP_TYPE_CURRENT undefined", I had to manually include win32-config.h
to have the right pre-processor defines.  Any insight on how it should
be fixed? (or rather, please fix it! ;)

Regards,
Colomban