[Geany-Devel] Switched to Win~1

Tim Tassonis stuff at xxxxx
Sun Oct 12 16:04:18 UTC 2014

On 10/11/2014 12:12 PM, Dimitar Zhekov wrote:
> On 22.9.2014 г. 18:34, Kernc wrote:
>
>>     If I'm going to distro-hop, why not Windows? A working desktop, if
>>     nothing else.
>>
>> Yeah, good luck with that.
>>
>> http://catb.org/esr/writings/unix-koans/returning.html
>
> A mirror may only show what it reflects. A branch is judged by it's
> fruits, not the leaves, and the fruit of Linux desktop became sour. A
> koan can be found for any situation or opinion; here [1] is an
> illustrated collection of more than 150. :)
>
> That being said, Win~1 is not good for everything. As expected, I have
> to boot Linux from time to time, but am using Geany less that before.
> Unsubscribing, then, is only a matter of time.

Have fun, then. Just fixed a few Windows Machines and again knew one
reason to never, ever move to windows: The real-life requirement to
install a third-party commercial virus scanner eating up half of my
computer's resources just to be able to survive a few days on this
platform. Never in my life will i move to that horrible world.