[Geany-Devel] Switched to Win~1

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sat Oct 11 10:12:54 UTC 2014

On 22.9.2014 г. 18:34, Kernc wrote:

>     If I'm going to distro-hop, why not Windows? A working desktop, if
>     nothing else.
>
> Yeah, good luck with that.
>
> http://catb.org/esr/writings/unix-koans/returning.html

A mirror may only show what it reflects. A branch is judged by it's
fruits, not the leaves, and the fruit of Linux desktop became sour. A
koan can be found for any situation or opinion; here [1] is an
illustrated collection of more than 150. :)

That being said, Win~1 is not good for everything. As expected, I have
to boot Linux from time to time, but am using Geany less that before.
Unsubscribing, then, is only a matter of time.

--
E-gards: Jimmy