[Geany-Devel] geany crashes when starting to debug

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Nov 18 19:26:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

Le 18/11/2014 17:43, apanagio a écrit :
> I try to debug a simple c program and geany crashes all together when I
> press the run button.
>
> Also there are no icons on the buttons in the debug panel
>
> I'm using geany 1.24.1 on ubuntu 14.10 64bit
> with the latest source of geany-plugins from github.
>
> Is there something I'm doing wrong? How can I fix this?

I guess you are using the "debugger" plugin from Geany-Plugins?
Then, possibly https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/pull/174

> [...]
>
> I hope this is the appropriate list for such discussion, and I apologize
> if it is not.

Not completely, but for the lack of a really better one I guess it's
okay.  Though we generally prefer to keep questions not related to
Geany's internal development to users at lists.geany.org :)

Regards,
Colomban