[Geany-Devel] Linkage-Cleanup Build System Breakage

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Nov 9 15:36:05 UTC 2014

On 14-11-09 07:31 AM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On 27/10/14 02:14, Matthew Brush wrote:

>>> I got a very basic working version, see attachment.
>>> However, I almost didn't test it and things like library versioning are
>>> missing.
>>
>> In Autotools libtool versions is not used yet anyway. It's just set to
>> 0:0:0 same as the defaults. I just added that for future use.
>
> I got versioning working, for now the library will be installed as 0.0.0
> like the autotools based build.
>
> How do we want to proceed, should I commit the changes to your repo or PR?

Yeah, that'd be fine. I think Colomban added some commits just recently
too so you might want to rebase ontop of that before pushing. The
`pluginexport.h` header is gone now and `GEANY_API_SYMBOL` needs to be
defined by the build system.