[Geany-Devel] Submit a pull request from outside github (to geanyprj plugin)

Anthony Loiseau anthony.loiseau at xxxxx
Sat Nov 8 00:01:09 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I "forked" geany-plugin git repository in bitbucket to work on geanyprj
plugin and add it filtering capability in the project file listing. As an
example, with this contribution one is able to fast-find unit-test makefile
by typing "unit test make" in a new filter input box or directly when file
listing is focused.

I appears that github does not offers to create pull requests from such
forks. Which procedure do you like contributors to follow in such case?
Should I create a github account and push on it?

Note: my fork is available through this link:
https://bitbucket.org/Thannoy/fork-geany-plugins

Best regards.
Anthony Loiseau