[Geany-Devel] Autoclose-feature

Johannes Lange johannes.lange at xxxxx
Wed May 28 21:42:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am currently modifying the autoclose-feature in the following way: if
you type the closing character right behind the opening one, the
completion should be undone: ()) -> ()
I find this useful e.g. if you've got a non-argument function and type
the brackets (), or just an empty string "". IMO it's much faster to
type the closing character manually than pressing the "right-arrow"-key.

My question is whether you consider this sensible and thus if it is
worth creating a pull request when I am content with my changes.

Cheers,
Johannes