[Geany-Devel] Plugin API design question/change proposal

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun May 25 23:10:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

If nobody's opposed to this, then I'll start working on it shortly. At
worst we'll end up with some new `*private.h` files in the `src`
directory and maybe find some buggy plugins and/or
unintentionally-public API.

I'll try to keep the private headers changes separate from the removal
of the `geanyfunctions.h`/function pointer macros stuff, since in theory
they are independent of each other.