[Geany-Devel] 'shiftcolumn' plugin - keyboard shortcut conflict

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Tue Mar 25 23:32:49 UTC 2014

Actually, you could just add a button to the plugin preferences that
points directly to the Edit -> Prefernces -> Keybindings by calling:

keybindings_dialog_show_prefs_scroll("Plugin Section");

I do so here:
https://github.com/sblatnick/geany-plugins/blob/external-tools/external-tools/src/dialog.c

I hope this helps,

Steve