[Geany-Devel] 'shiftcolumn' plugin - keyboard shortcut conflict

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Tue Mar 25 23:26:47 UTC 2014

The shortcut code would look something like this:

         enum
         {
             KB_PLUGIN,
             KB_GROUP
         };
         key_group = plugin_set_key_group(geany_plugin,
    "plugin_name_keyboard_shortcut", KB_GROUP, NULL);
         keybindings_set_item(key_group, KB_PLUGIN, shortcut_callback, 0, 0,
             "plugin_name", _("Shortcut Name"), NULL);

Here is a simple plugin that uses that structure:
https://github.com/sblatnick/geany-plugins/blob/quick-search/quick-search/src/quick-search.c
Here is another plugin that allows dynamically adding shortcuts (as
opposed to a fixed number):
https://github.com/sblatnick/geany-plugins/blob/external-tools/external-tools/src/tool.c
line 64

I hope this helps,