[Geany-Devel] Geany plugin maintenance

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Mar 25 01:14:18 UTC 2014

On 25 March 2014 11:48, Shankhoneer Chakrovarty <shankhoneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Frederico,
>

>> I've started to work on codenav plugin one week ago :)
>

> Can you please update the MAINTAINERS file?

Only update the MAINTAINERS file if you are offering to take over
maintainership of the plugin, that means you are offering to answer
questions about the plugin on ML and to fix bug reports on the plugin
and generally improve the quality of the plugin.

You can still provide patches/pull requests without maintainership.