[Geany-Devel] Geany plugin maintenance

Shankhoneer Chakrovarty shankhoneer at xxxxx
Mon Mar 24 21:58:22 UTC 2014

Thanks Lex.

> Means the plugin can be built for use with a version of Geany that is
>  built for gtk3, as well as for a version of geany built for use with
> gtk2.
>
> What that means needs to be changed in the plugin is specific to the
> plugin, if it was known it probably would have been done already,
> thats what you need to figure out to port them.

Now I know :) . So all I have to do is build all the orphaned geany-plugin
and see if their build is ok and test them individually so that they dont
break in geany 1.24 (the latest from git). For time being I can take the
ownership of the orphaned geany-plugins that I mentioned in the first mail,
in that case do I have to modify the MAINTAINERS file and add my name and
email id to it?

Thanks,
Shankhoneer Chakrovarty