[Geany-Devel] [Geany-Users] Geany 1.24 getting closer

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Mar 23 08:40:40 UTC 2014

> Hi!
> There are 54 (!) unmerged PR's including some of mine.

PRs are not automatically merged.

> This is 1-year PR which is absolutely ready but still umnerged:
> https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/172/files

Dunno, but personally I don't like non-standard mouse button
functionality so I won't merge it, and I guess nobody else sees the
point either.

>> This commit looks ok to me, if nobody else complains or beats me to it I will
>> commit when I get a chance during the week
> Still nothing:
> https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/176

My last comment noted that you have added a setting, but not
documented it.  AFAICT that is still the case.

> Fixed memry leaks unmerged:
> https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/186/files

This change is not explained, what does it do, why do you want to change it?