[Geany-Devel] Hello!

Federico Reghenzani federico.dev at xxxxx
Wed Mar 19 17:51:25 UTC 2014

Thank you!

I decided to start writing some code for geany-plugins (first I think
codenav plugin), but I have two question:
1) a problem, I try to "./autogen.sh" for geany-plugins and:

configure: error: Package requirements (geany >= 1.24) were not met:
> Requested 'geany >= 1.24' but version of Geany is 1.23.1

but:

> $ geany --version
> geany 1.24 (git >= 854993e) (built on 2014-03-11 with GTK 2.24.22, GLib
> 2.38.2)

2) I'm new on github, what is the correct method to send my code? Create a
fork repository and issue a pull request?