[Geany-Devel] Hi!

Shankhoneer Chakrovarty shankhoneer at xxxxx
Tue Mar 18 22:28:24 UTC 2014

Thanks Matthew and Dimitar.

Can you please tell me what is SF and PR? Also, can you please assign me a
>> bug or a feature request? I know I can pick anything from the list but
>> since I am new to this project, I think it will be better for me not to
>> chose by myself any bug/feature thats too complicated for me to implement
>> and mess up the code.
>>

> You can also check the sister project Geany-Plugins which is likely to
> need more love than Geany core. If I remember correctly there are at least
> several plugins without maintainers, and we are also trying to get all
> plugins to build with GTK3, as well as probably loads of bugs and feature
> requests on the bug tracker (linked from geany.org bugs page).

Can you please tell me one such plugin? There are so many plugins that its
very tough to get an idea which plugins are still alive and has a
maintainer and which not.

Thanks,
Shankhoneer Chakrovarty