[Geany-Devel] Hi!

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue Mar 18 22:11:15 UTC 2014

On 14-03-18 09:26 AM, Shankhoneer Chakrovarty wrote:
> [...]
> Can you please tell me what is SF and PR? Also, can you please assign me a
> bug or a feature request? I know I can pick anything from the list but
> since I am new to this project, I think it will be better for me not to
> chose by myself any bug/feature thats too complicated for me to implement
> and mess up the code.

You can also check the sister project Geany-Plugins which is likely to
need more love than Geany core. If I remember correctly there are at
least several plugins without maintainers, and we are also trying to get
all plugins to build with GTK3, as well as probably loads of bugs and
feature requests on the bug tracker (linked from geany.org bugs page).