[Geany-Devel] Geany with gtk+ 3.6.4 under Windows

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Tue Jun 24 17:54:43 UTC 2014

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:34:22 -0700
Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> On 14-06-17 09:28 AM, Dimitar Zhekov wrote:
> >
> > 5. The waf build of geany plugins does not currently support gtk+3.
>
> Not a problem with GTK3, just a matter of those using/responsible for
> Waf to update the build system. [...]

Attached is a simple diff with gtk+3 support for waf build of plugins.
Apply with -p0, specify --enable-gtk3, and also --enable-plugins=list,
since it does not check which ones support gtk+3.

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 12:48:40 +0300
Dimitar Zhekov <dimitar.zhekov at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wrote simple gtk+3 support for geany plugins wscript, but have only
> tested it under windows so far, not linux.

Now tested under Win~1 and Linux. If you give me a green light, I can
push it to plugins git.

--
E-gards: Jimmy