[Geany-Devel] Why smart indentation is so stupid?

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Mon Jul 28 15:18:27 UTC 2014

I agree that I like "smart indentation", although it does seem to do one
thing that I didn't expect: auto-indent and unindent on curly braces.
I'm more used to just preserving the previous line's indentation without
special casing curly braces.  Anybody know if there is a way to just get
flat indentation without this special case?