[Geany-Devel] Plugin Advice

Peter O'Malley ooomalley at xxxxx
Fri Jan 24 20:20:26 UTC 2014

Turns out I'm pretty rusty working in C... I knew it would be something
silly. Thanks!

I have another question: the code folding works fine, but I'm having an
issue with how the fold levels are counted in python. The top block is
still level 1, but the next block is level 5, I gather because it's
indented four spaces. I'd prefer if it's counted as level two. I realize
that due to the rules python has about indenting it makes sense for the
parser to work this way. However, is there any obvious way I can change it?
Or would I have to either go deep into Scintilla to "fix" something that
isn't broken, or try to work around it at the top level? I'm basically
wondering if I'm missing anything obvious.

Thanks,
Peter