[Geany-Devel] Plugin Advice

Peter O'Malley ooomalley at xxxxx
Fri Jan 24 16:56:49 UTC 2014

OK, thanks everyone. I will follow your advice :-). (Though I am a bit
skeptical about using the scintilla API directly, but I guess that's
less likely to change.)

I will hopefully soon have something completed to work with, but at
the moment I'm having trouble getting my plugin to compile as part of
geany-plugins; for some reason GETTEXT_PACKAGE is undeclared even
though LOCALEDIR is fine. Once I have enough time to sort that out
I'll create a pull request so y'all can take a look and see if you're
interested in it.

Thanks,
Peter