[Geany-Devel] Plugin nightly builds

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Feb 22 08:35:14 UTC 2014

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 00:04:40 +0200
Volodymyr Kononenko <vmkononenko at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any possibility to download separate plugin from nightly
> builds or somewhere else? I need 32-bit version of
> pairtaghighlighter, people in comments asked -
> http://kononenko.ws/en/blog/2013-06-06/pairtaghighlighter_for_geany_1.23

In case of users comments below the blog posting I'd suggest them to
build the plugin on their own. Even though there is some ppa for Ubuntu
available, I'm  not sure whether it's also for 12.04 32Bit. Compiling a
single plugin is really easy. You have to install geany-dependencies
and geany devel packages and than you can compile a single plugin
direct from source tree of geany-plugins e.g. with

./waf configure --enable=xxx && ./waf build && sudo ./waf install

Cheers,
Frank