[Geany-Devel] suggestion: Renaming GProject to ProjectTree

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Wed Dec 17 15:09:45 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Martin Andrews
<Martin.Andrews at redcatlabs.com> wrote:
>> ProjectOrganizer could actually be a nice name for my plugin as well
>
> Great!

Good, I have created a pull request here renaming GProject to ProjectOrganizer:

https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/pull/178

I hope I changed all that should have been changed and haven't
forgotten about anything. Regarding *.po files, I just replaced the
old paths in them with new paths using sed but haven't done anything
else. Is it OK to merge or do you see any problems?

Cheers,

Jiri