[Geany-Devel] suggestion: Renaming GProject to ProjectTree

Martin Andrews Martin.Andrews at xxxxx
Fri Dec 12 10:26:27 UTC 2014

Unfortunately, the suggested new name conflicts with my previously
announced plugin : geany-project-tree

https://github.com/mdda/geany-project-tree

(on the list here : http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.editors.geany.devel/8851)

I chose the name because my plugin shows the selected files within the
project as a tree of your own devising.  Whereas, from what I saw,
your plugin shows the project's files according to the existing
directory layout (i.e. the 'tree' being defined by the file-system).
Which is why I felt that 'Project-Tree' was appropriate for mine.

YMMV
Martin
:-)