[Geany-Devel] suggestion: Renaming GProject to ProjectTree

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Thu Dec 11 20:32:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've just pushed quite a few changes to my GProject plugin
(unfortunately in a single commit because I was making these changes
while working on the tag manager and it was too painful to rebase
multiple commits every time I changed the Geany API). If there are
some problems, please let me know.

Before announcing the changes on the users mailing list, there's one
more change I'd like to make - make the plugin name a little more
descriptive so it's easier to find by users who are looking for a
plugin which displays a file tree in the sidebar. For this reason I'd
like to rename the plugin to ProjectTree.

Please let me know if you have a better idea for the plugin name or if
you think renaming the plugin isn't a good idea.

Thanks,

Jiri