[Geany-Devel] Windows GTK Runtime 2.24 and config directory

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Aug 30 12:15:17 UTC 2014

Hey,

>> I don't remember if I already mentioned that I started to document the
>> Windows build stuff (as promised months ago :D):
>>
>> https://wiki.geany.org/howtos/win32/build
>>
>> While not yet complete, the basic stuff should be covered.
>>

> Neat, I'll have a read on it this weekend.
>
> BTW, for the 2.24 bump, if you want to update PR# 245[0] as you go, I
> put some fancy checkboxes to track progress :) Probably I missed some
> stuff that needs to be done/tested.

Thanks for the reminder, I put some noise on it :).

The Windows related checkbox can be checked once we got a fresh
installer from GIT master and someone tested it on a non-developer
machine (to ensure everything really necessary is included and working).