[Geany-Devel] Windows GTK Runtime 2.24 and config directory

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Aug 30 01:04:55 UTC 2014

On 14-08-29 07:24 AM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> [snip]
>>> I'd implement this way first, based on your patch, and if we want, we
>>> can change to .../Local later anyway if desired.
>>>

>> I think it's probably the easiest solution, with the least code, and
>> most compatibility. If you don't feel like coding it yourself, let me
>> know and I can whip up a (real/working) function to do it. I've been
>> doing a fair bit of Win32 API coding lately so it's fresh on my mind, I
>
> I don't mind, if you like to do it, I'd be happy to test the result :).

Attached is a function that works standalone, it could drop into the
previous patch where the untested/working function was. I have only
tested on WinXP. If you don't feel like putting it together manually, I
can eventually commit it all together properly once I figure out my
build system issues.