[Geany-Devel] Possible documentation issue - building docs

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Aug 17 06:00:13 UTC 2014

The Manual http://www.geany.org/manual/current/index.html#contributing-to-this-document
says "make doc in the subdirectory doc" note no s on doc :)

So the behaviour is correct.

The reason that they are not built by default is so Python and
docutils are not *required* to build, just build-essentials.