[Geany-Devel] build.c missing win32.h include

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Aug 8 16:39:59 UTC 2014

Le 08/08/2014 17:55, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> [...]
>
> Maybe we could update the toolchain used there if anyone knows a working
> toolchain and has enough will to do it. I personally don't want to do
> this as long as the code compiles against gcc 3.4 because it is always a
> pain (for me).

OK, no problem for me, we just need to tailor the warnings for GCC 3.4 then.

>>> Also, the headers used seem to generate a lot of shadowing warnings, so
>
> -Wshadow is removed.

OK

> I'd also remove the warning which causes 'warning: function declaration
> isn't a prototype' if there are no objections.

I have no objection as it won't likely show a windows-specific important
issue, but FWIW the Scintilla ones should be fixed with our next
Scintilla update.  But the GTK2 one won't.

Cheers,
Colomban