[Geany-Devel] build.c missing win32.h include

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Thu Aug 7 16:41:43 UTC 2014

Le 07/08/2014 18:24, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> [...] I'd like to make the nightly
> builds a bit stricter especially if it helps to spoil out such problems.
>
> Any idea how to make such warnings error without using -Werror? I'm
> afraid -Werror is too hard for cross-compiling.

-Werror-implicit-function-declaration

I use the following when building Geany, and although it shows a few
warnings (one in Scintilla that is fixed upstream, a few harmless const
promotions, and a few non-literals passed as printf-like formats) it's
pretty neat, maybe we'd like to be able to look at these in the logs.
Not sure it's so important though.

-Wall -Wextra -g -O2 -Wunused -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunreachable-code
-Wformat=2 -Wundef -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings
-Waggregate-return -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wmissing-format-attribute
-Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Werror-implicit-function-declaration
-Wno-deprecated-declarations