[Geany-Devel] Any votes for a "Project-Tree" plugin?

Oly olymk2 at xxxxx
Thu Apr 24 08:34:44 UTC 2014

I have pushed a newer version, cleaned up the code quite a bit and put some
short comments in on what each method does, still plenty to clean up but
hopefully a bit easy to look out now.
I even fixed a few bugs :)