[Geany-Devel] Any votes for a "Project-Tree" plugin?

Oly olymk2 at xxxxx
Fri Apr 18 07:10:02 UTC 2014

I would like to get some of my plugins into the main plugin list, perhaps i
could create a pull request for one and we can use it as a test, i dont
mind supporting it and fixing bugs the only part i dont really know
anything about is the automake side of things.

I will perhaps push the python code checker, its reasonably small / simple
plugin.

also not sure how you sort out dependency issues when its not packaged.

martin I will push the code for my project view sometime this weekend, got
a few things on so not sure when i will get a minute.