[Geany-Devel] Any votes for a "Project-Tree" plugin?

Martin Andrews Martin.Andrews at xxxxx
Fri Apr 18 03:56:55 UTC 2014

Oly :

If your geany-project-manager has its own 'tree-view' (as in the
screen-shot), then that may be perfect for me to tinker with ...

The browser & database stuff (while very interesting) isn't on my critical
list : All the same, could you do a push of your latest code (assuming that
it least doesn't crash!).

Then I can have a nose around the side-bar stuff (and still stay close
enough to your code to enable a re-merge later, if it makes sense).

On the packaging side, it would be great to have the incentive of getting
something onto the standard packaging system, since then it becomes a
simpler (more incremental) task to 'stay current' with geany, and not get
left behind (as happened with my previous SciTE dependency).

Martin
:-)