[Geany-Devel] Geany 1.23 Waf install under win32

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Mon Apr 14 18:45:30 UTC 2014

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 00:16:41 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> prefix=geany-1.24

I forgot to mention that I actually tried different prefixes for Geany
and Geany-plugins some time ago. :) That can never really work, because
we don't have a directory to serve as "plugins prefix" at runtime, only
the directory Geany is installed into and started from. Thus, the only
important thing is that the plugins should use this $prefix at
install, but not at runtime (like DESTDIR). Which seems to be fixed in
your "Add the installation prefix only to installed files" patch.

--
E-gards: Jimmy