[Geany-Devel] Geany bug hunting week

Pavel Roschin roshin at xxxxx
Thu Apr 10 17:45:34 UTC 2014

> it means users don't have
> to have to have multiple logins and stuff

Agree.

Login issues with SF makes me crazy.

Also about that 99.9% people have no troubles - I assume this is a people that
have SF account - they are lucky. But you just cannot get opinion from those who
has no SF account (e.g. me:). I'm sorry but SF authentification system is BS.
It's very buggy and slow. I used SF earlier through Google but recent time I
lost my account because of changing authentification policy.

Unlike SF GitHub has good cross-site authentication system and I don't care
about it.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Roschin aka RPG