[Geany-Devel] Geany bug hunting week

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Apr 10 11:38:49 UTC 2014

[...]
> github is not free -- even I like that page too. So who will sign, that
> you will be able to epxort bugs etc. in maybe 1 year, 2 years? This is
> what I mean when I say vendor lockin.

Of course, thats why we should keep off-site backups of the bugs and
features and no matter which site we use (even our own) ... erm, we
*are* keeping a backup of the  bugs and features from SF aren't we?
;-)

At least the website and everything else is in git so every clone is a
backup, ie the infrastructure and www.geany.org repos, wonder how many
clones of those there actually are though?