[Geany-Devel] Interested making a patch to add QML support

Tory Gaurnier torygaurnier at xxxxx
Thu Sep 26 20:40:51 UTC 2013

Well I've got git pretty well figured out, but I'm going to further test
my code and search for bugs before I do a push request (or pull request,
whatever it's called :P).

Also, I reallized I'm going to want to make use of scope, for the QML
objects I need to be able to recurse into other QML objects, so instead
of just showing a huge list of qml objects they'll be in a tree format
in the symbol list, and I'm probably going to have Functions inside of
the QML objects, only the Functions at root level will show under
Functions in the symbol list.

For anyone familiar with QML, does that sound like a good way to go
about this?