[Geany-Devel] Debian Unstable Nightly Builds

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Sep 9 21:11:48 UTC 2013

Hey,

you were both right: during the last days the Debian Unstable builds
were broken, and this night almost all nightlies broke.

The Debian Unstable reason was that the Debian package format sometimes
is quite picky about additionally created files during the build
process, at least in the way the nightlies are built. I adjusted the
wildcards for excludes and they work again now.

The reason for the broken builds last night was simply a network timeout
when cloning the repository from github.com. This was just a temporary
issue.

Thanks for notifying, I noticed it earlier but just didn't fix it yet
(lazy me...).