[Geany-Devel] [geany-plugins] Autoclose: v0.2 - many improvements (#114)

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Oct 27 23:22:29 UTC 2013

Agree with both Pavel and Matthew, let the plugin be released and mature a
bit, which also gives time for the Geany devs to look at its
maintainability, then if enough people think its a "basic" capability, move
it to core plugins.

PS I don't think its "basic" but so long as its maintainable, I have no
problem with it in core